weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Heidi is depressed

Heidi seems depressed today. She is just lying around and greeted me in a subdued manner when I returned from the nursing home. (I go there daily at noon to feed my dad)

She hasn't tried to bite me. She ate her lunch. The poor thing must be suffering from something.

I think she would like a playmate, but my hands are full with just her. One more hyper animal and I would be overwhelmed for sure.

Maybe a nice little kitten would help her retain her DOGNESS. The only problem I have with a kitten is their ability to jump to things that are out of Heidi's range.

I had quite a shock to my system yesterday and maybe she is picking up on that. I'll elaborate later in another blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home