weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

FROM HEIDI

I am so tired tonight. We had to get up at about 6:15 this morning. I had company all day and not a moment to relax and sleep. I was once even picked up by my hind legs. I didn't like it and my mommy really freaked. I'm a fragile little dog and while I may come on like a buzz saw to other people, I want to be treated as if I could break.
I gave them all a merry run one day this week when I got out about 3 times. My mommy uses that "cookie" routine on me all the time to get me to come back in. I guess she doesn't think I know she is just putting dry dog food (ugh!) in my freeze dried liver tin and calling it a "cookie".
Sometimes I don't know how she sleeps at night beause of the ways she fools me to keep me inside, or thinking I'm going to the store with her, or other interesting things I want and need to do.
As the youngest child, doesn't she know I'm the one who will probably pick out her nursing home? She is about due too. In dog years she is old! old! old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home