weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Monday, May 22, 2006

BRAVE ME

I WAS VERY BRAVE TONIGHT. MY MOMMY WAS GOING TO THE STORE VERY, VERY LATE AND AFTER DARK, TOO. SUDDENLY THERE WERE FLASHING LIGHTS RIGHT BEHIND US. MY MOMMY PULLED OVER TO THE RIGHT LANE TO LET THE POLICEMAN BY, BUT HE STAYED RIGHT BEHIND US. IT WAS VERY EXCITING. SHE HAD TO PULL OVER TO THE SHOULDER. SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE HAD DONE WRONG BECAUSE SHE DRIVES LIKE A GRANDMA.
WHEN THE POLICEMAN CAME TO THE WINDOW, I TRIED TO SCARE HIM OFF, BUT HE JUST LAUGHED AND CALLED ME A WEENIE.
MY MOMMY'S LIGHTS WERE OFF BY HER LICENSE PLATES AND HE COULDN'T READ HER TAG. IT'S A GOOD THING HE ONLY GAVE HER A WARNING. I WOULD HATE TO THINK WHAT I MIGHT HAVE DONE TO HIM IF HE GAVE MY MOMMY A TICKET.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger babbles said...

WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT I DID TODAY

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Too funny! I've gotten out of 2 tickets because of my dogs. One was legitimate...rushing to the vet after a snake bite. The second, what the heck, I pulled out the cell phone and pretended to be on the phone with the vet for the same thing. This only works with a load of wet dogs though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home