weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Heidi bedtime

Every night now, when I prepare for bed, Heidi starts campaigning to go in my bedroom. She has only slept with me a couple of times since I had her, and it didn't work out very well.
Still, she must remember it because she is all for it. She loves to jump on my bed and scoot from side to side and roll over and luxuriate in my pillows and comforter, etc. She acts like a horse who gets down and rolls in the dirt
Come winter, and if she has learned any manners, I may let her be my heating pad.
I don't see how she jumps on my bed because it is quite high and she is very low to the ground. Her big brother, Bock, could never get on the bed and believe me, he also wanted up there. That would have been a sight. He would have taken up most of the bed.
Heidi and Bock had a big brother in the '70's they never got to meet. He was also black and tan (seems to be a trend here). My daughter got him from a neighbor whose lovely little shepherd had sexual congress with a doberman who lived in the neighborhood. I'll tell you more about him, Bronco, at another time. He deserves his own narrative.
I will be glad when I get my new glasses, as this is kinda hard on me not being able to see what I am saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home