weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Heidi's donut

Just before I left on my trip, and I was feeling guilty about leaving Heidi at the kennel, I bought her two donut shaped rawhide "bonies". She immediately latched onto one and with marathon chewing, turned it into a crescent. I forgot to pack it in her things to take to the kennel so when she got home she latched onto it again. I thought she would chew it, but she keeps wanting to hide it. She shoves it between boxes, drops it in paper bags, etc. to the point I don't know where it is and neither does she.
I got the second donut out today for her to play with and she is ignoring it. Go figure! I can't figure this weenie out.
I guess she has forgiven me for deserting her because she is now very friendly and will even take a nap on my lap.
My brother said after her traumatic experience of being left at the kennel for 12 days, she might need a doggie psychiatrist. Up till now she thought she was a human bean.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger WCTs said...

Heidi...so glad you are back home! Your blog is great. You tell your mom we said Hi. So glad she could visit our blog. =^..^= Blackie & the Whippys

By the way, that vent-a-hood thing, really freaks us out. In fact we wig out so badly that our mom is not allowed to turn it on...but sometimes she forgets and then all 3 of us run like the wind breaking anything in our way to the bed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home