weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Failed dog trainer

Heidi escaped out the door as I put out trash tonight. She didn't go very far, just zipped around the yard. Her little under carriage got very wet as it had rained today. She just doesn't have enough clearance.
She hasn't minded a word I've said today. I haven't done a good job as a trainer. She will soon be sorry she has treated me badly. I am going away and she won't know if or when I'm coming back. She can sit in a kennel all day long and review all her sins.
Heidi had plenty of excitement today. She had company and she was so hyper, she didn't know who to go to next. It's a wonder her tail isn't sore, it wagged so much.
She got weighed Friday afternoon and she has gained up to a whopping 10.8 lbs.
Dear Santa Clause, please bring me a sweet little doggie who weighs under 5 lbs and just lives to please her mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home