weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Weenie's bad name

I was reading a Boxer message board last evening. Most agreed that their dog was very polite and calm when taken to the pet store. Weenie's on the other hand were challenging these dogs who are many times their size. In fact, they were commiserating that every pet store had a resident weenie, or some other ankle biter, to challenge all who enter. A coincidence? I think not. That is my weenie. Sounds just like her. She has never been to a pet store as such because they aren't available here in this part of the piney woods. However, when I take her to the vet, she really lets loose. If another dog is available, or another human she barks her silly head off for attention. She doesn't really challenge them, just wants them to pet and notice her. She will be a year old August 22, 2005, right around the corner. I hope she begins to act more grown up then. I'm gonna hold that thought.
PLEASE, does anyone out there know how to let Heidi know I'm boss???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home