weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Weenie recovery

Heidi seems to have regained much of her weight. I guess regaining is just as dramatic as loss on such a small, but long, body. Now I am sorry I gave her the rawhide chews because I read they are not good for doxies. She just hides them right now anyway. She has shown no desire to chew them. The other "bonies" that are recommended don't turn her on at all.
My nephew and I bought her a little black with white monkey yesterday. I made the mistake of putting it in the crate with her. Little black monkey spewed poly fill all over the floor when we got back. Another toy that gave it's life to her jaws and teeth.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger WCTs said...

Glad to hear Heidi is back to chewing things! Happy Cat says thanks for the nice post on his mirror picture. He loves attention.

Good luck on the camera cable...we all look forward to new photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home