weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

AT LAST, THE FARM

Finally I got to get out of the car at the farm. I was so afraid I wouldn't get out, that I jumped from the back to the front seat and got out when my mommy had the door open. I ran straight for a fence and saw those huge creatures on the other side. They got bigger as I got to them, so I whirled around and ran straight back toward my mommy. My uncle caught me and picked me up and I was saved.
Then, we went into a metal building that had all sorts of interesting smells and junk in it. Wouldn't you know, they put my leash over a door knob so I couldn't explore.
When they were finished in there, my uncle took me to see the hounds. He held me and told those big old dogs to behave. He let me touch their noses with my nose. It was very exciting. I hope I get to go to the farm again very soon.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Oh what fun! Did you see any cats like us? I (Nip) was born on a farm! Boy, I sure miss it some days. You are lucky you got to go visit!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Ooops...that last comment was from Nip and Mak... They are a bit fur-brained some days :)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger babbles said...

No, no cats. I wish I could see a cat. I saw one one day in my bakyard, but it ran in the storage building behind my house and I wasn't brave enough to follow.
Well, look at it this way, you have had an eventful life. Think how boring if you just floated through life on a cloud. Nothing to blog about. My mommy says she has a soap opera life, but it must have been in the past because she is BOOORING now.
I'll be sure and let you know about my next trip to the farm. I'm gonna be brave and herd up those big cows.

Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home