weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HEIDI A.K.A.

My main, or given name is Heidi, however I have several more names that my mommy calls me: Pickled Puppy, Little S--t, Poopy Mouth, A--Hole, Sweet Precious Baby, Mommy's Little Baby, and on and on and on
Just between you and me, I don't think all these names are nice names. I think some of them are pretty bad. She calls me one name that I think might be allright, but, the way she says it isn't very nice.
She sometimes calls me the B word.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Love the dichotomous names!

A good friend of my always jokes about her friend winning the “Best Bitch Award.” The true question is, was it for the dog she was showing or was it for the owner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home