weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A DOGGONE CHRISTMAS




I am so tired. My mommy took me to my grandma's house for Christmas. There are more dogs in that neighborhood, so I had to bark a lot. There were children next door, so I had to go and get petted. Then a helicoptor flew overhead and I thought it was a giant dragonfly making too much noise.
Then, the bad part came. My uncle took all the meat off the turkey and took the scraps to his coon hounds. The nerve, there I was right in front of him. I had been on his lap, jumped up on his legs, and everything else I could think of and did he think of me? NO! No! No!
Here are pictures of his dogs. I guess they are pretty, but not as pretty as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home