weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

MISSED OPPORTUNITY


Something good almost happened to me today. I heard my Mommy say I was going to the farm. Then those plans got shot down. I wanted to go. What is a farm anyway? People come and go there and I never get to. I know I am missing something important. I think that is where those other dogs live. You know, those dogs I smell on my uncle all the time. Maybe I will get to go tomorrow. My mommy said that is where I can run free. I hope I act right when I go. I don't want to get lost. I can't live off the land. I am a house dog. I wear a pink sweater with a sequin angel on the back. I wear a faux shearling coat. I am a city dog. I am a weenie dog. I am a lap dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home