weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Friday, June 10, 2005

The yard man

Today was lawn mowing day. As usual Heidi threatened the crew with a fate worse than death. She ran from door to door growling and barking ferociously. In between times, she hid behind my recliner. That is her safe place.
If she wakes me up at 4 in the morning like she did this morning, the recliner may not be safe enough. I couldn't get her penned in the bathroom last night, so she had the run of the house except for the bedrooms. Now I know she doesn't like to be in charge of the whole house, but I couldn't catch her. So, she had to run all over the place carrying on and threatening all the monsters outside with what she would do if they broke in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home