weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Heidi, the coon hound?

Sometimes, when my brother is over, he says he will take Heidi coon hunting. I know he is teasing, but she doesn't. She thinks she is up to it. She doesn't realize the other hounds would probably think she is a varmint that needs treeing. She would probably get lost right away. How could she ever be found in the dark woods?
When he took her big brother Bock out in the woods with him, Bock wouldn't even cross a little tiny stream. He almost drowned in my swimming pool and was scared to death of water. I wonder how Heidi would react if she was ever in a swimming pool. I know she hates the bathtub. She likes to be brushed, but not bathed. She thinks she smells like a flower anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home