weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Heidi molts

When my son was here the first part of July, he and his wife took Heidi for a walk when it was very hot. Later that evening, Heidi was on my lap and when I put her down one of my pants legs was totally covered with hair. She lost almost all her belly and chest hair at one time. I have never seen anything like it. It all just fell off at once. Never before or since has she shed enough hair on me to be noticeable.
She has been trying to go to bed with me as usual and the two times she has scooted through the door I have let her go to see what she would do. She jumps on the bed and goes down under the cover. Then she pulls the cover off me and licks my toes. Finally, she will jump off the bed and start meddling with my shoes, etc. So she is still not ready to sleep with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home