weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Meanie Mini Weenie

Yes, that is what I call her sometimes. Right now she is trying to dig through the carpet and into the foundation of the house. I left my plastic glass on the end table, so she has brought that into the computer room to gnaw on. Lucky it was empty or she'd be lapping up coke out of the carpet.
When I take her in the car, she will look out the window and bark more now than before, but if anyone comes close, she hides down in the floorboard. She is all hat and no cattle. She barks the bark, but doesn't walk the walk. Her bark is worse than her bite, but not worse than her determination to lick anyone in two if she can get to them. She saves her bites for me. But, I must say, only when I don't do what she wants me to do. I'm sure she thinks it hurts her more than me. She no longer breaks the skin, but those little "love" nips hurt all the same. I'll be glad when winter comes and my toes are covered up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home