weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'M IN TRUBLE

My mommy bought a camera about the time I was 3 months old. Evil Twin Weenie chewed up all the cables. Mommy took pictures of me before Evil Twin Weenie ruined the camera but they are about used up and I really need some new pictures.
I just had an anniversary. I adopted my mommy on 10-7-04. I put an ad for me in the paper and she fell for it. I was so anxious to get to her, I made my first human mommy bring me to her. I hated to leave my parents and brothers, but hey, I was weaned and it was time to move on.
I knew this other mommy I was adopting needed me very much. I planned to be the best little puppy in the world, but I just couldn't suppress my evil twin. Until I get her under control, I guess I will be in a whole bunch of truble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home