weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Monday, February 13, 2006

BUSY

I have been too busy to blog lately. I have a schedule to keep. My mommy got a heat lamp thing and I have to spend a lot of time in front of it. It keeps me toasty warm and through no fault of my own, it makes me very sleepy. Well, it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. Also, my mommy is usually toasting herself in front of it too and it kills two birds with one stone. I can keep an eye on her at the same time.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger Laura Howard said...

Wow, it must be really cold where you are for Texans to buy a heater!

It was so cold this morning, Mommy kept me in my grobag until 10 am. The bag is great, but I can't grab my feet easily when I'm wearing it.

Maybe the two of you can get yourselves a giant grobag for the cold days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home