weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

LITTLE DOG, BIG MOUTH

The weenie has had isues this week with making me play when I didn't want to. I can't believe a little thing like she is could put my whole ankle, sock and all, into her mouth. And, she wasn't nipping gently either. She clamped down pretty good. Maybe there is a little bit of "pit" in her. She had an exciting Monday. She had company most of the day. Last week, she had an overnight at the vet clinic because I had cataract surgery. I don't believe she ate the whole time she was gone because she was pretty gaunt.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Funny, I didn't picture Heidi as an 'ankle biter.' OUCH!

I hope your cataract surgery and recovery went smoothly! I wish we lived closer so I could have dog sit for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home