weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

GARY P NUNN

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP TONIGHT. I COULD TELL. MOMMY WAS GATHERING THINGS UP AND I WAS SCARED I WOULD BE LEFT ALONE. I WAS RIGHT!! THEY WENT TO SEE A GARY P NUNN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, BUT I NEEDED TO SEE IT TOO. I GOT LEFT HOME WITH ALL THE DANGEROUS THINGS IN THE HOUSE LIKE ICE MAKERS, VACUUMS, ETC. MOMMY SAID NEXT TIME I COULD GO BECAUSE THERE WERE OTHER PETS THERE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT A PET IS, BUT I GUESS IT IS A GOOD THING.

HEIDI

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Lainey said...

Hey Heidi, Elvis here,
It's a bummer to be left home alone. I know, Cause my Mom leaves me home while she goes to work. I look at her all sad-eyed when she leaves.
I never heard of a Gary P Nunn, either. When you find out, let me know, OK?
Guess what I did last night? I caught a toad frog and chomped down on it before Mom could stop me. She pried my jaws open and rescued the frog. She said it would make me sick. Oh well!
FYI: I think 'pet' are what our people call us. yeah, it's a good thing. (-:

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger babbles said...

Hi Elvis,
After hours of intense research I found out that a Gary P NUNN is a man who wrote and sings "London Homesick Blues" that plays at the beginning of "Austin City Limits" on PBS. He was formerly with Jerry Jeff Walker and the Lost Gonzo Band. Hope that helps you more than it did me. He got famous back in the 70's on the Austin "outlaw" music scene. Anyway I guess my Mommy likes him and saw him in an outdoor concert. That is why pets were allowed. If pets were there I want to be there too. Mommy promised me next time.
How exciting to hear of your adventure with the frog. I chase butterflys when I have a chance, but I can't seem to catch one.
Well I'm exhausted after all that!

Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home