weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

NEGLECTED

I NEED TO REPORT A CASE OF SEVERE NEGLECT. MY MOMMY IS NOT PAYING ME ENOUGH ATTENTION. OH SURE, SHE TAKES ME TO THE NURSING HOME MORE THAN USUAL, AND TAKES ME TO MY GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE, BUT SHE ISN'T HOME WITH ME AT NIGHT. I HAVE TO SLEEP AFTER SHE COMES HOME IN THE MORNINGS. SHE KNOWS I SLEEP BETTER ON HER LAP. I HAVE HEARD TALK MY GRANDMOTHER IS HURT AND MY MOMMY HAS TO STAY WITH HER AT NIGHT, BUT I THINK I SHOULD COME FIRST. WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Lainey said...

Hey Heidi, What a bummer!
Our mommies treat us like "dogs" sometimes, don't they?
Try not to be too upset though. It sounds like your Grandmother needs her more than you do right now. I hope your grannie is not hurt too bad and that she gets well soon so your mommy won't have to leave you alone at night. I haven't been able to sleep very well while my moms been gone either. I think she's coming home tomorrow!!!yay!
Hang in there, girl!
Elvis

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Oh Heidi, here's hoping your grandmother gets better REAL soon. This must be so hard on your mommy becuase I'm sure she loves you very much. Give her an extra snuggle and it will make you both feel better. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home