weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Heidi the cat

I created this post several days ago, but as I published it, my internet went off. Now I have to try to remember what I wrote.
No matter what kind of mess Heidi gets into, and no matter how she has to contort herself, she seems to always land on her feet.
I got her a cat bed when she was tiny, so maybe she really does think she is a cat.
I also give her little tuna treats with omega-3 in them.
When Heidi pees on a towel, she tries to cover it up with her nose. My mother said that is what cats do. She never does that when she pees all over my carpet. When she pees in her litter box, she also tries to over it up.
I finally discovered why I went offline. I replaced the telephone cord and was once more on the internet.
I don't know what happened to the cord, but I think her initials are H.E.I.D.I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home