weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dauschund research

I ran across a discussion from 2004 about weenie pets last night. The prognosis was not good. Yes, I know I have a hound, but so many people had told me there was nothing better and they wouldn't have anything else. I have even discussed Heidi's behaviour with the owner of one of her littermates. That one is a calm male, but has male and female owners and another dog for company.
One of the things pointed out in the discussion I was reading last night was, they are a hound, not a lap dog. Heidi didn't get that memo. She is a lap dog. I didn't train her to be a lap dog. That was her choice. If she had her way, all her sleep would be in my lap.
One of the people called a weenie of their acquaintance a devil dog. My grandson calls Heidi, Diablo Dog.
There is a brand of shoe called Rude Dog, I believe. That would be an apt name for Heidi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home