weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dining Out

About once a week, my mommy and I dine out in a place I'm allowed. You guessed it! We go to Sonic. Nothing is too good for me.
Last week, I psyched out a group of teenage girls. I saw them and barked. Before they could find out where the noise was coming from, I hid in the floorboard, and they were going around telling each other they could hear a little dog barking. Ha! Ha! I fooled them. Then they ordered their 99 cent burgers and forgot about me.
Mommy bought me a pen and she puts me in it for no good reason at all. She put it in the entranceway so when someone comes to the door, she can grab me when I'm distracted and throw me in there. Sure messes up my fun.
I hope she knows that when the roles are reversed, I'm gonna remember what she did to me. I will show her no mercy. I'll do more than nip her toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home