weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just another day


It was just another day for Heidi and me. We went to the vet this afternoon. Time for her heartworm prevention meds. I could give it at home, but she gets her nails trimmed by the vet. The vet took her to the back of the office and opened the door to call her assistant. When Heidi saw the dog cages in the back, she put on her brakes. She loves to go to the vet, but she remembers being abandoned there for 12 days while I went on vacation. I wonder what she thought when I was gone for so long. I know it took a few days before she would warm up to me back home.
Today she weighed 10 lbs on the dot.
Last night Heidi played a relay race with herself. She had one of her toys and she dropped it on the floor, then she streaked around the room and tried to catch it as she flew by. Sometimes she got it and sometimes she didn't. I think it is amazing she could think up her own game that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home