weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

TEXAS CHAINSAW INCIDENT

The yard man had finished doing the yard and it was safe for me to come out from behind Mommy's recliner. I like the yard man and when Mommy pays him, I run out to be petted. Well, who knew this time would be different? I certainly didn't. Mommy was talking to him and he sent one of his men to the truck to bring back something that looked dangerous. Ha! I just thought that looked dangerous. He sent him back once again and this time he brought something else that was long and menacing looking.
My mommy put me in my little pen in the hall entrance. She should have put me in my safe place. But no, she let me be traumatized.
The yard man did something to start this horrenduous noise and started attacking a little bush on the walkway. It began to cut that little bush into a round shape.
I thought I would die. What could this thing do to me?
I tried to jump over the pen, then tried to get out under the pen. I tried everything. Finally Mommy lifted the pen up and I ran behind the recliner. I thought I would have a heart attack. They should have warned me or something. I will never trust either of them again. At least not today
.

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Friends of McDougal said...

I suppose you could try it, but short of removing the entire exoskeleton I see little chance of success.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Oh dear! Poor Heidi - How long did it take for her to forgive you?

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger babbles said...

Heidi has decided to turn the whole traumatic experience into a movie script. She plans to call it "TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE". I hate to dash her little puppy dreams, but no one would go to see a movie with that title.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home