weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

LOCKED OUT

I'm not kidding! My mommy shut the door in my face. She shut me in the hallway. Then she couldn't get the door back open. I was very brave. I didn't bark or anything until I heard my uncle was there to rescue me. Then I barked my head off. When he started working to unlock the door, I very prudently, curled up in the corner furtherest from the door he was taking apart. When my ordeal was over, I waited until he invited me to leave my prison, then I shot out of there.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger babbles said...

No, but I'll tell my mommy about it. Am I a dog? I thought I was just a very short person.

Heidi

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Lynanne said...

Oh Heidi! Never a dull moment! If only you had opposable thumbs you wouldn't have to deal with the silliness of human beings. Of course, perhaps you’ve evolved beyond that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home