weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Friday, August 05, 2005

PMS????

Heidi is extremely active tonight. She has raked her teeth over my arm and broken the skin. I applied tamanu oil and she licked all that off. I accused her earlier of having PMS, but now after I saw her with her gorilla, I realize she is horny. I didn't know she would be that way after her operation. If I wrote a book about what I don't know about house dogs, it would be too heavy for me to pick up. No wonder she is mad at me. She has no little male dog friends coming by to visit. What the world doesn't need is another little Heidi. Her line needs to be broken before she completely ruins the reputation of her whole breed. But, to tell the truth, the more I read about her breed, the more she sounds true to it, only more so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home