weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Ferocious Heidi

Tonight we decided to dine out again. Heidi's feathers were ruffled even before we got in the car. There was a woman on the porch of the house in front of mine. Heidi decided she was a terrible danger to our life and limb, so she barked, growled and snarled as she struggled on the end of her leash. When I had to pick her up and put her in the back seat, she jumped up in the back window and threatened some more. She never did settle down and when we got to Sonic, they got my order wrong because she was barking into the speaker. Okay, sometimes they get it wrong when there is no distraction. This time I begged her to get in the floorboard and shut up because she was an embarrassment. She finally did settle down and I didn't hear from her anymore. After all that, I decided to just pay for the order even though it was wrong and slink away home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home