weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

MY SHAME

I must confess, I have a very, very bad habit. I have tried to stop it because it is so destructive, but I can't control myself. Soon I will not have anymore stuffed toy friends left to play with. They are disappearing one by one, and don't think I haven't noticed.
I play and play with my stuffed aminals, but one day I discovered if I ripped out their beady little eyes, I could tear out their brains and leave them deflated, helpless and vacant headed on the floor. Instead there are piles of polyfill to play with, and I tell you, that stuff is no fun. It won't even squeak. Mommy can't throw it, so I can fetch it. Please, somebody, anybody, help me before I kill again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home