weenie dog

The life and times as seen through the eyes of my "Weenie Dog" Heidi!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

She is no watch dog

Heidi has had a lot of excitement the last few days. I have contracted to have my house painted and she got to meet a new man. I told him she wouldn't bite as I brought her outside so we could walk around and discuss what had to be done. He assured me he had been bitten by lots of dogs that "don't bite". But we have already established she is EASY where men are concerned so she was true to form.
Yesterday I put her in her pen as I was going to run out of town for several hours while they pressure washed my house. She was out of it when I got home. She probably had to escape and hide in her safe place behind the recliner.
She ran out the back door earlier when they were setting up to wash the house. She flew around the corner and there was a man she hadn't met. She came back around to me at a dead run, I opened the back door and she was a blur getting back in "her" house. So much for the watch dog in her.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Lynanne said...

What a lovely little pup! Maybe she ran back home because she realized she'd left her post unguarded?

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger babbles said...

Or maybe she thought he might have designs on one of her treats?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home